Walk-In Interviews @ Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Officer/Sr. Officer/Executive – Quality Control
1. QC Analysis of FP/Stability/Inprocess/AMT/Raw Material/PM sample
2. Working on instruments like HPLC, GC, ICP, UV Spectrophotometer, IR,ICF & software like LIMS, EDMS, Trackwise
3. Review of analytical data of RM/Working Standrad/Stability Samples/Instruments
Participate, Review and close investigation for deviation, Incidents, OOT, OOS & OOC
Timely Qualification, Maintenance & Caliberation & Review of IQ, OQ & PQ of Instruments
Officer/Sr. Officer/Executive – Quality (Microbiology)
1. Microbiological Analysis
2. Validation of Microbiology Analytical Methods & Equipment Qualification
3. Microbiological Env. Monitoring
5. Bioburden Analysis of Swabs & Bulk Samples
Officer / Sr. Officer / Executive – Production (Injectable)
1. Responsible for production activities and maintain the area cleanlineness day to day basis to achieving total production requirements with quality, quantity and cGMP compliance.
2. Responsible for Manufacturing of Suspension product, Bulk sterile product in ophthalmic manufacturing.
3. Co-ordination with cross functional team for smooth operation of process
4. Responsible for execution of autoclave and 3 piece of Filling machine during batch process.
5. Responsible for maintenance and inventory control, safe keeping and availability of change parts, spare parts and consumable items.
6. To follow aseptic behaviour inside the aseptic area.
Officer / Sr. Officer / Executive – Production (Tablet/OSD)
1. Responsible for supervision of Granulation, Compression and Coating areas .
2. To carry out documentation activity as per written procedures and cGMP at shop floor.
3. To carry out manufacturing activity as per cGMP at shop floor.
4. To maintain work discipline in the department.
5. To maintain the machine (Cleaning and preventive maintenance).
6. To Participating in Technical Training Programs and share the knowledge to supporters.
7. To identify Safety Related Observation and on line Compliance.
8. To carry out different entries required in the system (ERP/SAP).
9. To minimize the wastage of the resources.
10.To participate in process validation and equipment qualification activities.
11.To handle QMS tools like Deviation, Change control etc.
Qualification: B.Pharm / M.Pharm / B.Sc / M.Sc
Date & Time: 1st November – 3rd November, 2018 between 10 AM onwards